Monday 28 May 2012

Just 2 MCQs...

The value of a single run can be asked from a player who looses his wicket after scoring 99 runs. Same is the case here! I have been practising several mocks and have been able to get score 4/6 in several item sets which end up 66%. In the last mock, which was from CFA Institute, I ended up scoring 70% in the morning and 77% in the evening part. The good thing was I was above 70% but the sad part was not scoring above 70% marks in Equity and FRA. These two are major areas and I was on avg scoring 4/6 marks in them. In 1 item set I did secure 5/6 but the rest were below the mark. Thanks to Economics and Quants where I was able to get 6/6.. Else I would have scored 66% marks. As of now only 5 days have left for the exam my full concentration is on Equity and FRA as it constitutes major weight-age of the exam and I am reviewing the mistakes I have made and  focusing on to correct the 2 MCQs which I am lacking. You see if in morning session 2 item sets are framed from Equity and we end up scoring 7/12 then its 58% while we get 9/12 it constitutes 75% and the tables turn around! Luck is also very important as the syllabus is so vast that grasping it all seems impossible, at least to me. I don't know whether I will be able to pass the exam or not but considering the value addition which I have experienced is immense. Lets hope for the best.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment