Sunday 2 June 2013

After the exam...

Ok we can't speak about the contents of the exam... But yea.. we can share our feelings. It was one hell of a day. Certainly I'm feeling quite low as the morning session had a lot of questions and they all required some input unlike mcqs on which you are 33% sure but in structured writing... you dont know much about what you are writing as its more of a subjective stuff. Even after the evening section I wasn't having the same feeling which I had last year in June 2012. Fingers crossed lets hope for the best and be ready for appearing again... I hope I'll nail it down but if I couldn't I'm not gonna give up and appear again and again unless I nail it down. Though I am not thinking in that way but if I couldn't, I have identified several areas which I know to give more importance off. But again... hoping to nail it down...

No comments:

Post a Comment