- Readings have been reduced from 64 to 56
- Employee Compensation, Important FRA reading, has some revisions
- Economics has been revamped to three readings i.e. Currency Exchange Rate Determination & Forecasting, Economic Growth & Investment Decision, & Economic of Regulation
- A Note to Asset Valuation, Industry Analysis, & Valuation in Emerging Markets have been deleted in Equity
- Alternatives first two readings have been replaced with Private Real Estate Investments & Publicly Traded Real Estate Securities
- Fixed Income reading General Principles of Credit Analysis has been replaced with Fundamental of Credit Analysis
- Using Derivatives to Enhance Return & Manage Risk has been replaced with Credit Derivatives: An Overview.
- Two Portfolio Management Readings, A Note on Harry Markowitz’s Market Efficiency and International Asset Pricing, have been deleted.
- Corporate Finance, Quantitative Methods & Ethics are the same
Monday, 30 July 2012
Saturday, 28 July 2012
Thursday, 26 July 2012
Wednesday, 25 July 2012
Tuesday, 24 July 2012
I have passed Level II. Will post the details later. Thanks to all the people who supported during this journey... Passing in first attempt while living in this part of the globe and also securing above 70 in 8 areas our of 10 is certainly encouraging. Must appreciate my decision of trying FinQuiz Curriculum Notes, it turned out amazing.. Last but not the least thanks to the visitors of this blog...