Thursday 26 July 2012

Level II Story - 1st Episode

The purpose of writing this series of posts is to provide a narrative of last 8 to 9 months. How I started off with the preparations of Level II. What I had in mind before initiating my preparations. The routine I followed. The material I used. The tests I appeared in. The way I perceived things and what aided to the success. The value of success can not be imagined by me as I've passed in the first attempt. The vigour can be asked by those who unfortunately have failed after putting in all the efforts throughout the year. This is the first post of the series. I'll be sharing the whole stuff in a series.

Stay Tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if you've already addressed this in your other entries, but how did you use your finQuiz notes? I'm wondering if it's better to read CFAI materials for round I and then use FinQuiz curriculum notes for round II/revision or or use them side by side? What was your approach? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete