The test itself
· Listen to and read the instructions carefully. If you are unclear about something, ask.
· You will be given time to read the instructions before the timed part of the test begins.
· Try not to pay attention to other people taking the test around you. Remain focused on the test.
· If you are stuck on a question, do not waste time on it - go on to the next one and come back to it at the end if you have time.
· The best approach with multiple-choice questions is to try and work out the answer yourself, and then see if your answer is one of the given options. If your answer is not one of the given options, check your reasoning or calculations. If you are absolutely stuck, make an educated guess rather than picking an answer randomly; eliminate answers you know to be wrong and then go with your best guess from the remaining options.
· Only change your answer if you are sure you have made a mistake. If you are unsure, it is probably best to stick with your first answer.